Christmas in July continues...

I had a project in mind this "Christmas In July" month and wanted to created a greeting from an illustration.
I challenged myself my only using a limited color palette. These are rough photos and will later appear at my Zazzle shop for the Holidays.

Medium: Sharpie Pen
Paper: Bristol Paper
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
Medium: No. 2 Pencil
Paper: Bristol Paper
Merry Christmas
Medium: Sharpie Markers
Paper: Marker Paper
When I started to add the black, I did not like how it was turning out. I will redo this version keeping the white.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
Sharpies have such vibrant colors when used on marker paper.
I like using the Tria Markers because the blend well.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
Original began with a sketch and ended with colorful images.