Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Christmas In July Craft

Earlier this summer my brother an array of flip flops that were on sale for $1 at JCPenny. The challenge: do something with them.
Below is what I came up with. Summer crafting that turned in Holiday Gift Giving ideas.

Blue FlipFlops:
I added blue poinsettia flowers from Michaels (After christmas sale) to the front and jewels 50% off from Hobby Lobby along the side.


Pink FlipFlops:
I added large green daisies I found at Michaels (80% off their spring floral)

White FlipFlops:
I had 2 old bandanas, cut them up on strips, then tied them along the sides.

Purple FlipFlops:
The butterflies were donated to me, the glittery green spheres in the center are cut
from holiday picks I got from Hobby Lobby and the purple butterflies are stickies
for scrapbooking.

Black FlipFlops:
Long strand of dark grey beads was donated to be.