Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blogmas Day 6

Holiday Cup Collection

This holiday season has been so crazy and hectic for me, I feel like I've missed out on so many festivities. Because my schedule can get busy, I began my own holiday tradition, there are a few things I do each year to bring the Holidays with me: purchase a unique ornament, find a snow globe and buy a holiday cup/mug. Below are drinking vessels from 2012 and 2013. Also, one of my goals for 2014 is to acquire products from artisans rather than major store chains. That being said, below I shared a few mugs I like, I hope you like, from ETSY artisans.

Happy Holidays
And thank you for reading

Holiday Cup Collection 2012

 Christmas tumbler (Walmart), Wine glass (Sams), Snowman mug (St. Nicks)

Holiday Cup Collection 2013
Jingle Mug (Burlington Coat Factory), Snowman Travel Mug (Khol's)

ETSY MUG PICKS

Personalized Christmas Mug - KatiKatiGoods
Christmas Landscape - ColorfulDecorations
Christmas Owl - Butterflykilns
Christmas Mason Jars - thepapercandyshoppe
Gingerbread cup cozy - SisterCircle