Autumn! crisp breeze in the air, breathtaking changing leaves, layered outfits, and recipe in which pumpkin or apples are the ingredient. I easily get wrapped up in the leaves changing and the scenery. Resisting the temptation to jump into a pile of leaves.
Ever year I have a "Have-T-Do" list to stay active and challenged. Maybe a few of these will encourage you to stay in step with Fall. Don't let Fall past you by without trying something.
• Buy a new sweater
• Wear leg warmers • Donate old clothing and knicknacks to charity
• Buy a pair of new boots
• Go window shopping
• Try Zuumba
• Get cozy warm blanket and great book
• Pick pumpkins and apples
• Make chili and a movie marathon
• Go to the theatre
• Try a new fall tea
• Take a walk in the park to see the leaves change
• Roast pumpkin seeds
• Bake soft pretzels • Bake an pecan pie • Make a wreath • Try different soups • Take a craft class at Michaels
• Create a 30 days of gratitude countdown • Send out gratitude cards • Take an unplanned road trip • Carve a pumpkin • Organize my creative spaces • Get a mani pedi
Re-Design a Bridal Shower invitation. Client: Name changed for privacy, we will call our client Alyssa James. Challenge: 24 hrs. to come up a Bridal Shower invite, E-blast and Thank You card.
As a designer, it is important to LISTEN to what the client is asking for. Don’t assume anything, ask for clarity if you have to. So I got a call from a friend of mine, if I could help a friend of hers, who was upset over her Bridal Shower invitations. When I saw the invitation, I understood why. (read more)
Though it was 90 degrees today here in Colorado, I have got Fall on the brain. The month of October, I want to share some of my favorites with you, like:
~ Home Accessories
~ Fall Cooking
~ Fashion finds
~ Fall past-times
~ DIY projects
~ Graphic Design
I'm really excited about it! So be sure to check back regularly for updates & posts. Check out Fall Harvest board for wonderful autumn ideas.