Wednesday, April 2, 2014

12 Month Ornament Challenge #4 April

Ornament #4 Paint Swatch 

Sometimes I will visit a paint store or home improvement store and look at swatches for home decor inspiration. This time I picked up a swatch that match the color of my office and thought it would be a great color for an ornament.

Inspiration: Purple Paint Swatch

Items:
1. Purple Delta Acrylic Paint
2. Paper Flowers by Recollection from Michaels
3. Purple picks by Celebrate It from Michaels
4. Small white beads
5. Used light bulb
6. Hot glue gun

Purple paint swatches, christmas picks and paper flowers
Purple swatch Christmas ornament and purple flower bunch
Close up of the Purple Christmas Ornament

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
~ Noami

Follow my blogs on bloglovin. 
Follow the Pinspiration.
See past ornaments from the 12 month ornament challenge.