Fun Spring Time teas

Green Girl 2 Go green for me notecard and a cup of tea
Green Girl "Go Green for Me" from The True Colors Collection.
Hello All and Happy Spring! Right now in Colorado it is raining. I love the rain. April showers bring May flowers. Spring rain means relaxation, quiet time, creative time and drinking tea. Today, I am sharing with you some of my favorite teas and tea shops in Denver, CO.

Bubble tea from Tea Cloud
slushy Boba tea from Tea Cloud - so very refreshing!
Bottle of Tazo Giant Peach Tea
Tazo Giant Peach Tea - throw this in freezer for a 1/2 hour and you are good to go.
1 green tea frappucino and home made tazo chai tea
Sometimes you have to treat yourself - my go to - green tea and chai frapp.
1 gallon of sun tea
Longer days means Sun Tea!
cup of Wystone's jasmine tea
Wystone's world tea has the best jasmine tea and wait for it.....
Brioche French Toast
Brioche French Toast casserole for Sunday Brunch.
different kinds of loose tea.
This year I want to start cooking with different teas.

Happy Tea Time, thank you for the visit and come back soon. ❤
~ Noami

If you like tea as much as I do, follow my tea time board and tea tumblr.