Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Fun To Do Bucket List

My 2nd Favorite Time Of The Year.

Fall is my most favorite time and then Spring is my second most favorite. Spring time is when things start to awake and get active. Last September we celebrated Fall Into Autumn with some fun activities, craft, food and a few DIY projects. This month is all about Spring Love.

Spring spelled out in scrabble pieces

Here's my top 10 things to do for my Spring Bucket List:
1. Plant a patio garden
2. Plan a barbecue
3. Find a new flea market to visit.
4. Annual visit to Celestial Seasonings in Boulder, CO.

different photos of products from Celestial Seasonings.

5. Get a pedicure
6. Create on a new Spring themed illustration
7. Add a few Spring items to the home decor
8. Have Spring dinner with a friend
9. Play with puppies
10. Buy real flowers for the office

Download this beautiful Spring Cherry Blossom wallpaper to dress up your tech.