Spring Up your desk area

At Spring, I will change out the decor around my work space area as well as my home.
Here's few ideas to brighten up your desk area at home or at work.  

Used for this project:
Chip board word and chip board plaque - from Hobby Lobby 
Ribbon flowers, paper flowers and butterfly - you can find at Hobby Lobby and Michaels 
Empty glass jar
Scrapbook paper
Epsom Salt
Food coloring
Spray paint
Acrylic paint

Believe chip board wall sign with flowers, ribbon, jar and garland, also epsom salt and green good coloring sketch by Noami Foster

I found the chip board on sale at Hobby Lobby. The epsom salt is scented with eucalyptus (from Walgreens). I add a few drops of food coloring to match the decor. The epsom salt will hold the flowers in place, I will also use the jar to hold my pencils. I then sketched out how I wanted the words to look on the chip board plaque.

Desk area Spring decoration ideas by Noami Foster 

I first spray painted the chip board word white, so I could have a brighter purple. Then painted the sign purple used white paint and flat back clear jewels as outline on the word and added the butterfly when everything was dry. I Modge Podge the Recollection scrapbook paper to the plaque and used a Sharpie marker to create the words. (use words inspires you each day) I used the ribbon around the glass jar and to connect the sign and the plaque together.

This sign is the first thing I see about my desk each morning. A nice way to start my day off.
This DIY project was all under $20.

Hope you are enjoying these Spring Days & Thank you for stopping by my blog.
~ Noami

Follow my blogs on bloglovin. 
Follow the Pinspiration.
See more from Spring Love.
also, Fall Into Autumn 2013.