It's my Christmas In July Collective Haul ❤

I am one of those people that will do my holiday shopping early, even way before Black Friday. Since, this years theme is "Paper Edition" most of what I purchased for the holidays is for DIY projects and art projects requiring paper. Hand made gifts are my favorite! I did find some home decor treasures too.
Let's began...
*** Everything below was purchased on sale 50% or more, warehouse pricing and/or with coupons.***

1st up! The Art Shoppe in Aurora, CO

Shadow Stix from the 5B and 6B Art Shoppe
New drawing utensils to try.
3 Illustration boards from the Art Shoppe
This year I want to create my own word art for the holidays.

Next Up: Current Factory Outlet.

stationery and stickers from Current Factory Outlet.
Not sure what I will do with these.
Mickey Mouse mug from Current Factory Outlet
My sister is a huge fan of Mickey Mouse, this will be a great stocking stuffer.
3 piece owl tea set from Current Factory Outlet
I saw this cute guy and wanted for my Fall home decor.
3 piece owl tea set from Current Factory Outlet
owl tea pot taken a part.
6 magnetic reindeer heads from Current Factory Outlet
Cute magnets for the refrigerator this Christmas.
3 packs of treat boxes, 3 cat note pads, 3 paris note pads from Current Factory Outlet
Treat boxes and note pads, more stocking stuffer ideas.
Christmas calories don't count sign from Current Factory Outlet
Had to get this sign for the office. People always bring in treats at the holidays.
Cookie Plate kit and Snowflake wall art from Current Factory Outlet
Love these. Look forward to trying them both.

Next Up: HOBBY LOBBY!

a pack of "I'm thankful" place card holders and fall owl craft from Hobby Lobby
Fall decor and DIY Idea
Micron 01 Black Pen from Hobby Lobby and Master Artist White Eraser from the Art Shoppe
New pen to try out and white eraser from the Art Shoppe.
2 Pumpkin Spice votive candle from Hobby Lobby
Fall scents to appreciate.
Christmas Ornaments and stickers from Hobby Lobby
Stickers and ornaments for craft projects.

Side stop at Kirkland's

2 sachet packs and Silicon spatula with measurements from Kirklands
Scented Sachets and spatula make great additions for gift baskets.
backside of 2 sachet packs and Silicon spatula with measurements from Kirklands
love the measurements on the spatula.

Birthday Shopping at Michaels. 

I got a birthday coupon and a 50% off coupon - I made two trips.
Faber Castel Black India Ink Pen from Michaels
Another pen to play with.
Strathmore Artagain black drawing paper from Michaels
I wanted to test and see if this is different from pastel/charcoal paper.
Letraet Metallic Marker from Michaels
and MORE pens to try out.
pink and white paper straws from Michaels
I saw these in a craft project for craft shows and wanted to try the craft project myself.

My favorite place ever! Willowstone Antiques Marketplace 

A place for local vendors and businesses to sell their handmade, antiques, and collector items. I love supporting local small businesses and this place offers a wide variety of goods.
2 antique christmas postcards from Willowstone Antiques Marketplace
Beautiful antique Christmas postcards
Large BINGO cards from Willowstone Antiques Marketplace
BINGO!
Empty cigar box from Willowstone Antiques Marketplace
My secret obsession - collecting cigar boxes.
Thoughts of you handmade greeting card from Willowstone Antiques Marketplace
Hand made Thank you card.
Thinking of you handmade card from Willowstone Antiques Marketplace
Thinking of You hand made card
old scrabble board from Willowstone Antiques Marketplace.
This is going to be a craft project for the holidays.
Wolverine Bloodlust comic book from Willowstone Antiques Marketplace
Bought this for the illustrations inside.