Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector

influenster aveeno positively radiant targeted corrector box
Got my 1st influenster.com voxbox a month ago, with Aveeno Positively Radiant Target Tone Corrector. I looked forward to trying this particular Aveeno product, because I do have dark spots I would like to see vanish away. The instructions was to use in the morning and in the evening. Thank you influenster for sending the product, I don't think I would have bought this on my own.
1.1 fl oz. Aveeno positively radiant targeted tone corrector
What I like about the product?
      • I like the light feel of the tone corrector, it was not heavy.
      • I like the scent, very light, not strong and full of perfume.
      • I like the size of the tube, just the right size.
      • I liked how it made my skin feel, soft and smooth.
      • I liked the natural ingredients.
      • I did not irritate my skin - no allergic reaction.

What I did not like about the product?
     • I took a while to see results. I have dark skin, which makes my spots even darker.
     • The price, I would use a coupon or wait for a sale to make a purchase.

Would I use it again?
I give Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Correct thumbs up.
Yes I would use this product again only if I was out of my go to.  I am glad to know, there is another product out here that is kind to my skin. But I am faithful to my go to brand.