Thursday, February 5, 2015

Dollar Tree Valentine Flower Arrangement

Pink is still one of my favorite colors, pink roses are a favorite of mine. It was time to change out my flower arrangement for 2015 and a few items from Dollar Tree provided the look I wanted.

Arrangement: 1 bunch of pink flowers and 1 bunch of glitter hearts from the Dollar Tree.
I clipped each flower and heart from their bunches and arranged them in a frosted glass candle holder. 
Pink roses, pink glitter hearts and frosted glass candle holder side view
Pink roses, pink glitter hearts and frosted glass candle holder top view.
Past seasonal arrangements using the same frosted candle holder.
Fall table setting.
Michaels Spring flowers in a frosted candle holder with a yellow candle and white jar.
From Winter to Spring.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr