Summer can be a challenge to stay creative. Create projects for yourself to keep the juices flowing. I like adding projects where I can be around other people; having a different perspective only strengthens your skills
Art Project Ideas:
1. Take an art class
2. Draw in the park - Plein Air art
3. Paint your favorite quote on a canvas.
1. Give yourself a $10 budget to purchase products for a craft idea.
2. Refurbish an old craft project to make it new.
3. Find a craft project on Pinterest or YouTube and recreate it.
1. Redesign one of your favorite book cove.
2. Design a poster using type.
3. Illustrate any animal.
*** background of the image below is from a note card I found at Current Factory Outlet store in Colorado Springs, CO
|Note card from Current Factory Outlet Store.|
|Beautiful texture and silver foil.|