Snuggle Weather Tag 2015

Keep Warm and Snuggle Up mug, chocolate shavings and miniature cheese grater
Welcome to #FallIntoAutumn Snuggle Weather Tag
If you follow me on any on my social media sites, you know Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year, I'm sure I share that emotion with alot of other people. I love the cooler weather, the color changes and snuggling up with some of my favorites.

Dictionary.com describes Snuggle as - to lie or press closely, as for comfort or from affection; nestle; cuddle.
Keeping that in mind; What are some your favorites when snuggling?
Inquiring minds wanna know....

Disclaimer: Please keep it clean or 'G' rated. This is a family post. This is meant to be fun, so have fun.
THANK YOU.


Questions:
  1. Favorite Snuggle Foods.
  2. Favorite Snuggle Movie or TV program.
  3. Favorite Snuggle Books/Reading.
  4. What is your go to "Snuggle" drink?
  5. To stay warm when snuggling what do you use socks, sweats, and/or blanket?
  6. Your Best Snuggle companion.
  7. What are your Snuggle To Do's.
  8. What song gets you in the snuggle mood (Keep It clean please)
  9. Favorite Snuggle weather: rain, snow, or cool breeze.
Noami's Answers:
1. Favorite Snuggle Foods -
My favorite snuggle food is Hot & Sour Soup and Chicken Fried Rice.

2. Favorite Snuggle Movie -
I don't have one go to movie, but this time of the year, its Christmas movies and almost any Disney movie.

3. Favorite Snuggle Books - I love reading design magazines, I keep an archive of design magazines one of my favorites is https://www.facebook.com/wherewomencreate/

4. Go To Snuggle drink -
That would be Chai Latte - so yummy, delicious and relaxing. My second go to is Caramel Apple Cider, the season calls for it.

5. To stay warm when snuggling -
I have several warm fuzzy socks and my favorite blanket that I usually fall asleep with on the sofa.

6. Snuggle companion -
Currently my cat 'Ali' likes to snuggle at my feet when its cold. She keeps my feet warm.

7. My Snuggle To Do's -
If its a lot of rain or snow and I can't go anywhere, I love to bake and and paint.

8. Songs for Snuggle mood -
JAZZ, my favorite CD right now is "Music to make the impossible possible."

9. Favorite Snuggle weather -
Rain then Snow is a close second.

That's it!
If you see this post, "tag your it" what are your favs?
Feel free to tag whomever you want and HAPPY SNUGGLING!

You can follow me on

Comments

Popular Posts