Coloring Review #3 Tombow Irojiten Colored Pencils

The Tombow Irojiten colored pencils are very different from any other colored pencil I've used.
I will say upfront, I would not used these pencils for professional/commissioned work.
I purchased a small set to start and a few I purchased from open stock.
Glad to know that you can purchase these pencils in open stock.
I did like the unique colors they come in. It took some getting used to, the lead is a lot harder than your prismacolor or polychromos pencils.
I did have to learn how to blend these pencils. I did use and ordorless blender for the darker areas. I would definitely use these for quick sketches and adult coloring.
Supplies: 
• Tombow Irojiten Colored Pencils
• Sakura Uniball white gel pen
• Coloring page

Comments

Popular Posts