If We Had Tea Together 2 ....

ipad, css3 transitions, pink girl mug
If we had tea today and fellowship one on one, I'd thank you for the prayers, you'd understand having a loved one ill, is extremely stressful.

If we had tea today and fellowship one on one, I’d share with you this new career path I am on, though I still use my creativity - it is a lot more marketing involved.You'd remind me, how God has purpose for everything we do, where we are and who we meet.

If we had tea today and fellowship one on one, I'd offer you some Chai Tea. Then you would share a little bit of what's going on in your life. I'd listen intently on all the wonderful changes that are happening in your home life.

If we had tea today and fellowship one on one, I'd show you the crafts that I've been working on and how I now have a strategy to balance work and my creative life.

pink girl mug and mouse pad
If we had tea today and fellowship one on one, I'd tell you about the new relationships that are forming all around me. You'd tell me about the individuals you'd run into in the past weeks and we'd both realize how small our world can be.

As we finish up our tea time and talk, remind you of the gallery show coming up next month, we would pray for each other and schedule a time to meet up again.

If you had joined me at my table for some tea, it would've been a great stress relief for me, it would've felt good to be around some positive energy.

much love to you, thank you for the visit and come back soon. 
~ Noami

Follow my blogs on bloglovin.

Tea And A Good Book on Tumblr

GoodReads

Comments

Popular Posts