If We Had Tea #5

Fall is almost over and Winter is coming soon.
Time flies when you are having fun!

2 apple bread loafs made by Noami Foster
If we had tea today, We'd have to have some hot Chai Tea and apple bread I just made. We'd exchange recipes and plan to each bring something at the next meeting. I would want to tell you about all the changes happening in my life, but I am more eager to talk about what I want to do now and in the future
If we had tea, I'd show you the projects I am working on & what I'm expecting to do in 2015. You'd share your thoughts and offer up great advice. We'd dialog back and forth, thankful we are in healthy, trusting, creative environment.


If we had tea, I'd tell you how "Fall Into Autumn" went and what is being planned for 2015; I'd asked if you would be a part for 2015. We'd talk about how important Fall Harvest is to us and you'd remind me of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot.
Final glitter mask for The Mask Project 2014
If we had tea, I'd tell you how excited I was to see my mask on display at Cherry Creek Shopping Center for The Mask Project. I did my heart good to see such great art work help raise money for a great cause. You'd remind me "It's better to give than to receive."
As we finish up our tea time, we would pray for each other, then leave with our spirits lifted with laughter in our voices and smiles on our faces. If you had joined me at my table for some tea, it would have been my pleasure to have a cup of tea and some fellowship with you. 

Until we meet again, thank you for the visit and come back soon. 
~ Noami

Comments

Popular Posts