Scrapbook Paper Thanksgiving Table setting

Thanksgiving table setting 4 purple plates, saucers, bowls and mugs with purple scrapbook paper for place mats and table runner
This year my mom wanted to create a simple table scape for Thanksgiving. The challenge; little to no budget. I had just went shopping at Michael's and picked up a few of their specialty scrapbook I wanted to try. Instead purchasing additional table linen, I used the scrapbook paper for place mats and the table runner. I believe we will be doing the same for Christmas.
purple scrapbook papers, purple plate, saucer, bowl and mug.
purple scrapbook papers, purple plate, saucer, bowl and mug.
 We switch out the flowers and paper from ready from spring project.
fall floral from Michaels and fall scrapbook paper
Happy Thanksgiving,
~ Noami

Comments

Popular Posts