Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread

A few weeks back, I took a trip to Cherry Creek Shopping Center to visit The Mask Project on display. While there I stopped into Williams-Sonoma, actually it was the smell that brought me into the store. They had just ended a cooking class for kids and the aroma was still lingering. Upfront I spotted a package of gluten-free pumpkin quick bread; normally I'm all for homemade, by scratch batter, but I could not resist the quick and easy recipe, so I made the purchase to bake at home. Here's how it went.
Spiced Pecan Pumpkin bread mix from William Sonoma
Cup 4 Cup is gluten free flour.
Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Bread ingredients mixed together
Mix all the ingredients and just stir, no beater/mixer needed.
Baked Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Bread in bread pan
About 1 hour bake time. The aroma begins at 35 - 40 min mark.
The final Spiced Pecan Pumpkin bread loaf
This recipe/quick mix gets high ratings from me. The bread was moist and extremely flavorful. I didn't last  a week. I will be repurchasing for the Holidays. Thumbs Up to Williams-Sonoma Gluten-Free Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread.

FALL INTO AUTUMN:


Thanks for stopping by give this bread mix a try, it does not disappoint.

Comments

Popular Posts